Also included in
- This bundle includes SIX easy to prep scientific method activities to introduce or reinforce the scientific method and practice Claims Evidence and Reasoning. Each scientific method experiment includes differentiated scientific method worksheets including an experimental design diagram for identify$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
- Are you ready to get started with C-E-R in the classroom? Wondering how to best help your students understand the difference between evidence and reasoning? Looking for ways to make claim, evidence and reasoning fun and integrated into scientific method labs? This C-E-R and Scientific Method Acti$26.40$33.00Save $6.60
In this crater lab, students will use the scientific method to investigate the effect of meteors landing on the moon in this activity. Three differentiated labs are provided to investigate impact craters. Students will have the choice to investigate the effect speed, size and angle of meteor impact on the size of the crater. Leveled worksheets and an answer key are provided.
- Detailed directions and helpful hints
- 3 labs to investigate speed, size and angle of meteor
- 2 Experimental Design Diagrams per lab for differentiation
- Project-specific data tables
- 2 leveled Conclusion Graphic organizers in C-E-R format
- Graph worksheet
- Answer Keys
You might also be interested in these related products:
Go to your "My Purchases" page. For each purchase, there is a "Provide Feedback" link. Click it to be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Every time you give feedback, TPT gives you credit that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
❥Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
❥Join our Facebook page!
❥Check out our BLOG and get access to the Free Resource Library!