Moon Facts and Moon Phases Scavenger Hunt
At the end of this Scavenger hunt students will be able to learn the Moon Facts and the science behind Moon phases with vocabulary on it.
Task cards are a great alternative to worksheets. They allow students for random movement in the classroom, which brain research shows increases achievement! It works well with partners or individually.
Directions to use: “Moon Facts and Moon Phases Scavenger Hunt"
1. Print 20 Scavenger Hunt cards on card stock or brightly -colored paper and cut them apart along the black lines.
2. Make copies of the Scavenger Hunt questions worksheet. Each student needs a copy.
3. Place the Scavenger Hunt cards around your classroom where students will be able to find them. You can put them on chairs, on the computer keyboard, on the back of your classroom door, on the sides of student desks, on the chalkboard, or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the room and find all of the sentence cards to answer the questions. You can differentiate by having students work alone or with a classmate.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
• Scavenger Hunt on Ocean Currents, Waves and Tides
• Ocean Currents, Waves and Tides - Types and Causes
• Moon Phases and Ocean Tides Scavenger Hunt
• Moon phases and Ocean tides
• Rock and Rock Cycle Unit
• Tsunami - Causes and Effects
• Hurricane- Definition/Types/Formation/Names/Interesting Facts