NOTE: This puzzle is meant to be used after students have read the book.
Students solve this crossword by providing synonyms and antonyms for 25 vocabulary words from MOON OVER MANIFEST.
Examples of clues:
* Mediocre (ant.) ANSWER: outstanding
* Corporal (syn.) ANSWER: physical
* salvaged (syn.) ANSWER: saved
* Nefarious (ant.) ANSWER: good
More challenging—and fun!—than a typical vocabulary crossword!
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
The 25 words in this puzzle are also listed and defined on the Moon Over Manifest edition of Bookmarks Plus. See list below.
Also, these 25 words are contained in my Moon Over Manifest Prereading Crossword, which includes 50 challenging words students will run across in the book. See list below.
Use all three to reinforce meaning!
Here are my unique products over MOON OVER MANIFEST!
• Bookmarks Plus: MOON OVER MANIFEST edition—A Very Handy Reading Aid! Helps students keep track of characters and provides definitions for new words—and so much more! Students and teachers alike are delighted with these handy reading aids!
• MOON OVER MANIFEST: 50-word Prereading Vocabulary Crossword—A Very Handy Reading Aid! Helps prepare students for reading the book! Use with the Moon Over Manifest edition of Bookmarks Plus and the Moon Over Manifest synonym/Antonym Vocabulary Crossword to reinforce meanings of new words!
• MOON OVER MANIFEST: Synonym/Antonym Vocabulary Crossword Use with Bookmarks Plus and the 50-word Prereading Vocabulary Crossword to reinforce meanings of new words! A unique crossword!
Word-Wise Educational Products
—more than 800 unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!