Project / Modelling: Moon Phase Chart Model
Astronomy / Earth Science by SciHigg - Unit 5: Our Satellite, the Moon
A modelling project for students to learn the phases of the moon by creating a moon phase chart out of construction paper.
- Student will study (research) the position of the Moon relative to its Phases
- Student will summarize the position of the Moon relative to its Phases
- Student will model the position of the Moon relative to its Phases
- Part 1: Research (10 Minutes)
- Part 2: Modelling (35 Minutes)
- Part 3: Modelling (35 MInutes)
You can also access most public student materials at my website .
Included in this Download (via Google Drive)
- Student print (Google Doc and PDF for easy printing)
- KEY & Notes - Verbal instruction suggestions, etc.
- Grade Slips
- 2 Student Examples
Legal / Reuse Information
I release my material under aC/a> license.
- Make as many physical copies (prints) as you like.
- Use the originals on Google Classroom (or similar) as much as you like.
- Post links to the originals on the Higgins Google Drive to your students, as long as it is NOT a public link.
- If you edit any document, the original footer notes must remain. But, you may remove the page #’s and the ‘back to the top’ links.
You MAY NOT
- Re-publish any of my work for monetary purposes.
- Give out, or share, the link to EDU READ ME documents.
02/13/19 - Initial Posting