Also included in
- Looking for no-prep, ready to use resources to teach the relationship between the sun, Earth, and moon? Your students will learn about Earth's movement, day and night, seasons, phases of the moon, tides and eclipses with these lessons and activities. This bundle is aligned to the Virginia Standard$17.00$21.25Save $4.25
- If you are a sixth grade science teacher in Virginia, this bundle is for you! For less than $1/day, your lessons are done for you! These standards-aligned products are no prep and offer options for differentiation for your learners! Resources are also aligned to TEKS and NGSS. The purchase of this$166.20$194.00Save $27.80
Make distance learning fun! Teaching moon phases, eclipses and tides with a digital interactive notebook is a great way to engage your distance learners. They will love the drag and drop activities, colorful diagrams, and videos embedded in this high-interest activity.
Click the to see this product in action.
- Identify and explain the cause of phases
- Use patterns to predict moon phases
- Explain the difference between solar and lunar eclipses
- Explain how tides are caused and the effect the sun, Earth, and moon has on spring and neap tides
Why purchase this product?
- Integrates easily with Google Classroom
- No prep
- Saves you time
- Engaging for students
- Aligned to standards
- Includes video support
You may be interested in these related products:
⭐Customer Tip - Submit feedback to earn TPT credit!⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. For each purchase, there is a "Provide Feedback" link. Click it to be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Every time you give feedback, TPT gives you credit that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
❥Email - email@example.com
❥Join our Facebook page!
❥Check out our BLOG and get access to the Free Resource Library