Moon Phases: This moon phases, seasons & eclipses bundle includes all of my products for eclipses, moon phases, and the seasons which are outlined below:
All these lessons sell individually for $27.85; as a bundle they are 25% off,
1. Interactive PowerPoints: Seasons, Moon Phases, and Eclipses:
A. Reasons for the Seasons
B. Moon Phases
C. Eclipses: Lunar and Solar
2. Moon Phases Activities:
A. Moon Phase Flip Book:
1. Completed version: students cut and assemble
2. Incomplete version: students shade in the Moon phase, then cut and
3. Blank version: Students can draw everything themselves, shade in the Moon phase, then cut and assemble
B. Oreo Moon Phases:
1. Moon Phase identification: Followed by Oreo shaping & placement
2. Oreo's around the Earth: 2 different Sun, Earth, Moon Formats:
A. One showing a persons perspective from Earth with viewing angle
B. One without the viewing angle
3. Two pages of Answers
C. Moon Phases Wheel Dial:
1. Moon phase board for students to shade in and label.
2. Color Moon Phases Wheel with instructions
3. Ink friendly black and white Moon Phases wheel
4. Answer board
5. Smaller board (small notebooks) & the Moon Phases wheel in color
6. Smaller board (small notebooks) & the Moon Phases wheel in B & W
D. Moon Phases Cootie Catchers/ Fortune Tellers
1. Identify the Moon Phase from the picture
2. Identify the Moon Phase from the picture (low ink version)
3. Students shade in the Moon Phase to Identify
4. Students Identify the Moon Phase from descriptions
5. Students identify the Moon Phase from descriptions (low ink version)
3. Seasons and Eclipses Wheel Dial
A. Seasons & Eclipses board (with answers)
B. Seasons & Eclipses board (for students to fill in)
C. Same as #1, but smaller for smaller notebooks
D. Same as #2, but smaller for smaller notebooks
E. Wheel Dial assembly pieces (in color)
F. Wheel Dial assembly pieces (in black and white)
G. Same as #5, but smaller for smaller notebooks
H. Same as #6, but smaller for smaller notebooks
I. Assembly Instructions
This product is part of my all encompassing Astronomy Bundle (25% OFF)
that includes every other astronomy product I sell.
Customer Tips: How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Beside each purchase you will see a "Provide Feedback" button. On your "My Purchases" page, you will see a list of products you have purchased and a link to provide feedback. Remember, you earn TPT credits to use to purchase other products. These credits are just like cash! So please leave a feedback review, it would be much appreciated :)
I ♥ Followers!
Be the first to know about store discounts, free products, and product launches! Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the “Follow Me” star under Science Spot.
Please assess the quality of my work by downloading my free product:
Solar System: The Planet Mercury: A Solar System Tour
If you found the above product helpful, you might be interested in other products in my store: Science Spot
If you are looking for a specific topic, feel free to browse my categories:
---------------- Burns & skin Pathology, Heart, Muscle, Nerves, etc.
------------- Solar System, Constellations, Moon Phases, Seasons, Planets, etc.
----------------- Fossil record, Organelles, Evolution, Lab activities, etc.
-------------- Scientific Method, States of Matter, The Elements, etc.
♦ Dichotomous Keys
--- Reptiles, Amphibians, Invertebrates, Dogs, Zoo animals etc.
♦ Earth Science
--------- Rock cycle, Volcanoes, Layers of the Earth, Earthquakes, etc
------------------ Jeopardy, Money Wheel, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
---------------- Easter, Mother's Day, etc.
♦ Lab Experiments
----- Scientific Method, Cells, Plants, Water, etc.
------------- Greek & Roman Gods, Planets, Halloween.
♦ Science Projects
----- Science Fair Bacteria Experiment
♦ Science Cootie Catchers
- Solar System, Moon phases, Rock cycle, Earthquakes, Planets
♦ Literacy Cootie Catchers
- Reading comprehension with Bloom's Taxonomy
♦ Math Cootie Catchers
- Fractions: Decimal, Percent, Improper, Equivalent, etc.
~Lessons Only by Science Spot
Copyright © 2015 Science Spot. All rights reserved.
This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.