Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Looking for no-prep, ready to use resources to teach the relationship between the sun, Earth, and moon? Your students will learn about Earth's movement, day and night, seasons, phases of the moon, tides and eclipses with these lessons and activities. This bundle is aligned to the Virginia Standard$23.80$29.75Save $5.95
- Teaching sixth grade science standards in Virginia is a snap! For less than $1 a day, your lessons are ready to go and aligned to the 2018 SOLS (Standards of Learning). This bundle includes engaging activities that your students will love! Teachers will love the easy to set up activities that are a$188.40$235.50Save $47.10
This interactive bundle is full of time-saving activities to help your students learn about moon phases, tides, and eclipses! This complete lesson is a teacher time- saver that your students will enjoy!
Inside this bundle, you'll find comprehensive presentation that explains the relationship between the Earth and Moon. A differentiated foldable and notes make it accessible for learners of various abilities. A set of 24 task cards (answer key included) reinforces concepts from the presentation and notes.
Included in this product:
- Identifying phases
- Describing the cause of phases
- Solar and lunar eclipses
- High, low, spring and neap tides
- 13 pages of differentiated notes
- Answer key
- PowerPoint - 50 slides (includes transition slides)
- North polar diagram of sun, moon and Earth
- 24 Task Cards, Answer Key and Worksheet
- BUNDLE BONUS - word wall cards
Why purchase this product?
- Differentiated for learners of various abilities
- No prep, just print and go
- Saves you time
- Engaging for students
- Tested in my classroom for years
- Aligned to standards
You may be interested in these related products:
⭐Customer Tip - Submit feedback to earn TPT credit!⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. For each purchase, there is a "Provide Feedback" link. Click it to be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Every time you give feedback, TPT gives you credit that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
❥Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
❥Join our Facebook page!
❥Check out our BLOG and get access to the Free Resource Library!