Also included in
- Upper elementary and middle school students will enjoy the various activities included in this product. A comprehensive presentation explains the relationship between the Earth and Moon. A differentiated foldable and notes make it accessible for learners of various abilities. A set of 24 task car$9.40$11.75Save $2.35
- Looking for no-prep, ready to use resources to teach the relationship between the sun, Earth, and moon? Your students will learn about Earth's movement, day and night, seasons, phases of the moon, tides and eclipses with these lessons and activities. This bundle is aligned to the Virginia Standard$17.00$21.25Save $4.25
- If you are a sixth grade science teacher in Virginia, this bundle is for you! For less than $1/day, your lessons are done for you! These standards-aligned products are no prep and offer options for differentiation for your learners! Resources are also aligned to TEKS and NGSS. The purchase of this$166.20$194.00Save $27.80
This moon phase task card now includes a digital version and is a great way for students to practice and review moon phases, tides and solar and lunar eclipses. Included in this product are 24 task cards, digital task cards (Google Slides), and a student response sheet and answer key.
- phases of the moon
- moon phase predictions
- solar and lunar eclipses
- spring and neap tides
- importance of tides
- Digital included - great for distance learning!
- No prep, just print and go
- Saves you time
- Engaging for students
- Tested in my classroom for years
- Aligned to standards
⭐Customer Tip - Submit feedback to earn TPT credit!⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. For each purchase, there is a "Provide Feedback" link. Click it to be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Every time you give feedback, TPT gives you credit that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
❥Email - email@example.com
❥Join our Facebook page!
❥Check out our BLOG and get access to the Free Resource Library!