Also included in
- This interactive bundle is full of time-saving activities to help your students learn about moon phases, tides, and eclipses! This complete lesson is a teacher time- saver that your students will enjoy! Inside this bundle, you'll find comprehensive presentation that explains the relationship betwee$9.40$11.75Save $2.35
- Looking for no-prep, ready to use resources to teach the relationship between the sun, Earth, and moon? Your students will learn about Earth's movement, day and night, seasons, phases of the moon, tides and eclipses with these lessons and activities. This bundle is aligned to the Virginia Standard$23.80$29.75Save $5.95
- Teaching sixth grade science standards in Virginia is a snap! For less than $1 a day, your lessons are ready to go and aligned to the 2018 SOLS (Standards of Learning). This bundle includes engaging activities that your students will love! Teachers will love the easy to set up activities that are a$188.40$235.50Save $47.10
Are you looking for an engaging, student-centered activity to review moon phases, tides, and solar and lunar eclipses? This digital and PDF print task card set is just the answer you're looking for! It's no-prep for you and will save you time!
Included in this product are 24 PDF task cards, digital task cards (Google Slides), and a student response sheet and answer key.
- phases of the moon
- moon phase predictions
- solar and lunar eclipses
- spring and neap tides
- importance of tides
- Inside-outside circles
- Whiteboard games
- Test prep
- Small group review
- Digital included - great for distance learning!
- No prep, just print and go
- Saves you time!
- Engaging for students
- Tested in my classroom for years
- Aligned to standards
"This was an engaging and quick way for my students to practice these concepts. Thank you!" Laura
"Great resource! I really like using task cards for stations to get the students out of their seats." Samantha
"Excellent review of the concepts. The kids loved it." Cristal
⭐Customer Tip - Submit feedback to earn TPT credit!⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. For each purchase, there is a "Provide Feedback" link. Click it to be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Every time you give feedback, TPT gives you credit that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases!