This activity will allow students to apply what they have learned regarding the phases of the moon.
Students will be able to:
1. Fill in the spaces to represent the phases of the moon.
2. Label the phases of the moon relative to the position of the Sun and Earth.
3. Analyze their model and explain the process in a written form.
1. Use this resource at the end of a the unit.
a. Use this resource right before a common assessment or as a extended response with the common assessment.
b. Review for students
2. This will be a great resource for teachers to determine if students have truly understood and mastered the standard/learning targets/goals.
Thank you for taking the time to view and purchase this product.