Also included in
- This science leveled text resource includes 20 of my science differentiated close reading passages, comprehension questions, fill in the blank higher order thinking questions, and writing prompts for different topics found in the Georgia Standards of Excellence for Fourth Grade. Geared toward GA cur$32.76$58.50Save $25.74
- This space unit has 30 integrated, differentiated, and engaging activities and lessons to supplement your solar system unit! This unit covers everything from the sun, stars, solar system, and day & night, to seasons, the atmosphere, and the moon. There are leveled texts, vocabulary sorts for int$30.40$68.50Save $38.10
- This nonfiction reading passage bundle includes all of my differentiated close reading passages for Second Grade, comprehension questions, fill in the blank higher order thinking questions, timelines, and writing prompts for the 25 different topics found in the Georgia Standards of Excellence for Se$28.80$72.00Save $43.20
- This science curriculum bundle for the year has integrated, differentiated, and engaging activities, lessons, and writing prompts for the 7 Georgia Standards units for fourth grade. This bundle is the one resource you need if you teach fourth grade science in Georgia. If you do not teach in Georgia,$150.90$269.45Save $118.55
In this resource, there is a nonfiction reading passage based on Phases of the Moon. It is differentiated for your high, mid, and lower level students as you study moon phases, the moon's relationship to Earth, and more. Integrate science content with your reading texts and meet each reader's needs with this set. Guided Reading levels are J, L and N.
$Why should I purchase this passage set?$
• Textbooks aren't what they used to be...if we have them at all. Often textbooks are written well above grade level and simply aren't interesting. I use my love of science to make passages engaging and informative for all levels of readers!
• Teach across the curriculum! Show your administration how you integrate and differentiate by implementing during guided reading groups, center time, or in a regular science block
• Perfect for last minute print & go sub plans, morning work, & homework
• In my own classroom, they are often used at the end of a unit for review, as study guides, and even test prep
• Have students with accommodations? Instantly assess them at THEIR LEVEL while meeting IEP goals!
How Does This Resource Make Me A Better Teacher?
• Your time is precious & the standards are plentiful
By integrating across content whenever possible, you save time and your students see connections across the curriculum!
• Differentiated Instruction is no longer optional-it is a must! There is no one-size-fits-all classroom. These passages are an easy way to check that off of your never-ending teacher to-do list!
• Reach your entire class with the same quality content. Each student in your class deserves a fair chance at the content. Let their passion for science and social studies thrive, regardless of their reading ability. While passages appear very similar, I can assure you hours of researching and writing have occurred on my behalf to ensure that each level is appropriate for your learners.
Have a question? Click here to send me an email!
Let's stay in touch!
Thanks for your support & Happy Teaching!-Bowtie Guy & Wife
© 2016 Bowtie Guy This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.