Moon Phases and Ocean Tides Scavenger Hunt
At the end of this Scavenger hunt students will be able to learn the science behind Moon phases and ocean tides with vocabulary on it.
Task cards are a great alternative to worksheets. They allow students for random movement in the classroom, which brain research shows increases achievement! It works well with partners or individually.
Directions to use: “Moon Phases & Ocean Tides” Scavenger Hunt
1. Print 27 Scavenger Hunt cards on card stock or brightly -colored paper and cut them apart along the black lines.
2. Make copies of the Scavenger Hunt questions worksheet. Each student needs a copy.
3. Place the Scavenger Hunt cards around your classroom where students will be able to find them. You can put them on chairs, on the computer keyboard, on the back of your classroom door, on the sides of student desks, on the chalkboard, or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the room and find all of the sentence cards to answer the questions. You can differentiate by having students work alone or with a classmate.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Earth Day Scavenger Hunt - History - Symbols - Facts
• Arbor Day Scavenger Hunt - (History / symbols / Funfacts)
• Moon phases and Ocean tides
• Scavenger Hunt on Ocean Currents, Waves and Tides
• Rock and Rock Cycle Scavenger Hunt
• Ecosystem: Jumbo science unit pack
• Solar System Scavenger Hunt - An Activity
• Moon Facts and Moon Phases Scavenger Hunt