This useful bundle contains resources and activities on the topic of the Moon and is a great value. The first resource in this packet is a Moon-cycle diagram. Two formats of the assignment are included: one linear and one circular. Both are provided in a labeled and unlabeled form which allows you to differentiate the activity. Custom-sized images of the moon phases are provided for students to cut and paste.
The packet also provides all these resources:
- Reading: Lunar vs. Star Calendars
- Venn diagram (lunar vs. star calendars), answer key included
- Blank Lunar Calendar
- Lunar flipbook page
- a page of Moon images
- The large Moon image formatted for the mini-poster on standard construction paper
- Grading rubric for mini-poster
- Moon phase worksheet
- Walking on the Moon: Creative writing page
- Graphic notes and a great classroom demonstration is described that shows how the moon reflects the light of the sun!
Check out the Preview
The gravity of the moon causes tides. Click here to link to a Tide Diagram
This resource is also part of an all-inclusive Space Science Bundle
which is the best bundle out there for teaching Space Science. You automatically save 20% off of each product by purchasing this bundle!
Copyright © DrDavesScience. All rights reserved by author, including copyrighted images. This product is strictly for individual use, so please do not copy for other teachers and the file itself may not be forwarded to other individuals. Please do not violate copyright laws that are designed to help smaller individuals like us, and instead do the right thing and direct other teachers to my online store at TPT. Take advantage of the special bulk discount and thank you for respecting the process. DrDavesScience offers a visual, professional, and hands-on approach to its teaching materials.