PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
4.14 MB | 17 pages
This useful bundle contains resources and activities on the topic of the Moon and is a great value. The first resource in this packet is a Moon-cycle diagram. Two formats of the assignment are included: one linear and one circular. Both are provided in a labeled and unlabeled form which allows you to differentiate the activity. Custom-sized images of the moon phases are provided for students to cut and paste.
The packet also provides all these resources:
- Reading: Lunar vs. Star Calendars
- Venn diagram (lunar vs. star calendars), answer key included
- Blank Lunar Calendar
- Lunar flipbook page
- a page of Moon images
- The large Moon image formatted for the mini-poster on standard construction paper
- Grading rubric for mini-poster
- Moon phase worksheet
- Walking on the Moon: Creative writing page
- Graphic notes and a great classroom demonstration is described that shows how the moon reflects the light of the sun!