- This outer space bundle is a packet of integrated math, art, ELA, and hands-on activities. Covers stars and constellations, eclipses, moon, gravity, and much more. There are over 18 resources in this bundle, each which can be purchased individually, but you will automatically save 20% off each pro$44.95$35.95Save $9.00
The science of the moon and moon phases is covered in this full bundle that contains resources and activities all on the topic of the Moon. The packet provides all of the resources below.
- Moon phase cycle diagram. Formats are provided in a labeled and unlabeled form which allows you to differentiate the activity.
- Reading: Lunar vs. Star Calendars
- Venn diagram (lunar vs. star calendars), answer key included
- Blank Lunar Calendar
- Lunar flipbook page
- a page of Moon images
- The large Moon image formatted for the mini-poster on standard construction paper
- Grading rubric for mini-poster
- Moon phase worksheet
- Walking on the Moon: Creative writing page
- Graphic notes and a great classroom demonstration is described that shows how the moon reflects the light of the sun!
Check out the Preview!
All Earth Science resources are aligned to NGSS