Also included in
- In this Patterns in Nature Interactive Solar System Bundle you will be getting the Moon Unit and the Sun Unit to use for your students in teaching on the Solar System with NGSS Standards. Both units are interactive, fun, informational and follow NGSS. This unit is DIGITAL AND PRINTABLE!In the Moon P$19.95$32.00Save $12.05
- This is the BUNDLE of our Project Based Learning Solar System Unit, it includes the original PBL, the digital components and some additional activities. Using this interactive Project Based Learning Solar System Unit, you will guide your students into learning about the phases of the moon, role of t$22.00$44.00Save $22.00
Using this Moon Unit, you will guide your students into learning about the phases of the moon, how the moon orbits, and the effects of sunrise and sunset. It is a great start into your Solar System Unit. It follows the NGSS Standards. This unit has everything you need to teach about the moon. It is a complete unit to last at least 2 weeks of Science.
It includes Step by Step lesson plans that are very detailed in guiding the teacher. It also includes a close reading article that is differentiated to two levels, 2 Colored Mini Books about the moon (Differentiated), comprehension questions abut the close reading article, technology extensions, a lesson using cookies to show moon phases, interactive moon orbiting lesson, observations about moon phases, moon journal to track the phases of the moon for a month and the seasonal patterns of sunrise and sunset, and much more.
This unit follows NGSS Science Standards
- Step by Step Lesson Plans for 8 days
- 2 Color Mini Books (Differentiated)
- 2 Close Reading Articles About the Moon
- Comprehension Questions
- Technology Ideas
- Phases of the Moon Lessons
- Moon’s Orbit Lessons
- Moon Phases Activity using Cookies
- Moon Journal
- Sunrise/Sunset Lessons
- Interactive Notebook Pages
- Extension Activities
- Interactive Lessons
- Moon Phases Poster
- Moon/Sun/Earth Cards
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love FEEDBACK!
As always, please contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Special Treat Friday, Heather McKinsey