This science unit is prepared to teach all about the Moon Phases and Ocean Tides in the subject of science. It includes key information and everything you’ll need to teach your students about the causes of Moon Phases and Ocean Tides. The given presentation will be helpful to the primary-secondary school students.The purpose is to make them aware about how Moon phases and Low and High tides in the ocean are caused.
This unit in the form of PDF file includes engaging, colorful, informative, visually stimulating and eye-catching photos and diagrams as per the topic need which rarely fails to stimulate a lively class discussion.
The unit includes 11 different worksheets at the end for the assessment of students knowledge and learning in class. Students may research different facts about causes and effects of the Moon Phases and Ocean Tides.
The unit involves the following Completed facts and topics.
1.Phases of the Moon in detail with pictures
2.Effect of the Moon on Ocean
4.Causes of Ocean Tides
5.Gravity and its effect on Moon
6.High/Low tides with pictures
7.Relation between tides and timings
8.Gravity effect of sun
9.Spring tides and Neap tides.
10. Different Worksheets on whole unit.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Moon Phases and Ocean Tides Scavenger Hunt
• Climate : Introduction - Climate Zones - Factors affecting Climate
• Ocean Currents, Waves and Tides - Types and Causes
• Atmosphere - Composition and Structure
• Weather - Types & Causes - Wind, Clouds, and Precipitation
• Valentine Special Offer - Combo Pack on Atmosphere, Climate and Weather
• Clouds : Its formation and Various Types
• Global Warming and its causes
• Composition of Earth - Crust, Mantle and Core
• Earthquake - Its causes and effects (with various terminology)
• Air & Water Pollution-Basics-Causes-Pollutant-Methods to control -Science Unit
• Winds : Its Causes and Types
• Earth Day Scavenger Hunt - History - Symbols - Facts
• Arbor Day Scavenger Hunt - (History / symbols / Funfacts)
• Moon Facts and Moon Phases Scavenger Hunt