One small step for man...one giant step for mankind and learning when you read Moonshot and use this cross curricular reading unit full of fun lesson ideas, printables, and activities in Reading, Science, Math, and Social Studies! The story of Moonshot can easily be integrated into Reading/Language Arts lessons as well as Math, Science, and Social Studies with this reading cross curricular unit. The unit contains lesson plans for 5 days with 90 minutes of lesson plans for each day (which could certainly be extended for more time).
The unit contains:
* 5 days of lesson plans for Moonshot (each lasting 90 minutes)
* A complete week of vocabulary work: definitions, 3 worksheets that can be used for homework, a vocabulary center definition sheet, and a vocabulary quiz
* Math worksheets on number order and graphing
* Writing activities involving sequence
* A story assessment that incorporates writing short answer responses using text details for support
* Science research assignment on moons in our solar system including a recording sheet and rubric for oral presentations.
* All pages have the Core Standards on the bottom in the footer section.
If you like this product, please follow my store and check out my other Common Core reading units!
You may be interested in:
Charlotte's Web Common Core Reading Unit
Boy Were We Wrong About Dinosaurs Common Core Reading Unit
Lead Us to Freedom, Harriet Tubman Common Core Reading/Social Studies Unit