1) Print out and copy this moose printable onto white construction paper or cardstock.
2) Color the moose and then cut it out.
3) Creating the Antlers- Trace both handprints on brown construction paper and cut them out.
4) Glue all parts together on a larger piece of construction paper (size 12”x18” is highly recommended)
5) If desired, don’t forget to add your writing sample!
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE COOLEST FREEBIES AND MY LATEST UPDATES!
IF YOU LIKED THIS CRAFT, YOUR FEEDBACK WILL BE MY GREATEST REWARD!
by JOHANA ZEGARRA
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License