This is a great unit the kids will love!It includes:
1. A fun vocabulary matching game where students use context clues to determine the meanings of words. Can be used many ways!
2. Comprehension Questions about story elements.
3. Sketch to Sketch (2 versions) Students sketch important parts of the story while the teacher reads aloud, student reads, or partners read together.
4. Sketch to Sketch- same as above but includes a place for students to write about each sketch.
5. Character Study where students draw the main character, describle, and tell character's feelings at beginning, middle, and end of story.
You'll love this! Check out the free preview!