Fun activities to accompany the book
by Margie Palatini
illustrated by Henry Cole
This funny story about an unruly “moosetache” is a favorite in the classroom each year. It is a great resource for helping students understand adjectives and shades of meaning. The following items are included in this download:
● 22 Comprehension Question Cards
These can be used as a class travel or scoot game, in a reading center, with partners, for small groups, or as a whole group activity. Student answer sheet and teacher answer key are provided.
● Awesome Adjectives activity page with answer key
● Put On Your Shades activity page with answer key
● My Moosetache writing stationary
● Story Sequencing activity page with answer key
Cut out some paper moosetaches for your kiddos and have some fun!