Moosical Rhythms-Read and Write Quarter and Eighth Notes Digital Edition for Paperless Classrooms and Distance Learning is perfect for the classroom using Google Classroom, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive. #DistanceLearningTpT. #musiccrewdistancelearning #musiccrewdistancePRIMARY
This is a Google Slide resource. Download the PDF first for instructions and the link to copy to your own Google Drive.
Students use any rhythm system to practice reading 4-beat patterns composed of various combinations of characters. The final section allows students to slide the characters to create their own patterns to read. A pdf worksheet is included to extend the lesson. Rhythms included in this product are quarter note, barred eighth notes and quarter rests. Tap and drag the icons or notation to the grid to create new rhythm patterns. This is a great music center activity that can be used individually, in a collaborative group setting, or as an assignment in your online classroom.
Because it is digital, there is no worry about where to store and when to find time to set up manipulatives. Just open the file and you are ready to go! Send to your students via your Google Classroom, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, or your preferred learning management system.
Paperless activities are perfect for the 1:1 classroom, however, if you don't have technology for your students yet, you can still use this resource. Open this Google Slides resource on your Smartboard and use whole group or for student use during center time.
Sampler Activity includes:
- 2 slides reading rhythm practice
- 1 slide for creating rhythm patterns
Be sure to make a copy to share with students!
Students must work in EDIT mode to complete these activities.
FULL VERSION of this activity includes more practice pages, composition pages, and a printable worksheet that makes an excellent bulletin board display.
You might like these digital activities:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
- Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺
- You can also Like my page on Facebook.
- Follow my blog.