Capture your students attention and improve their reading comprehension skills with high-interest history and science topics!
This unit features 49 nonfiction stories based on themes ranging from the Boston Tea Party and baseball to tarantulas and inventors. Following each story are three skill pages featuring literal and interpretive comprehension questions, sentence writing practice, and a research activity.
Each Story Includes:
- preview words
- a question in test format
- at least two sentence writing questions
- several comprehension questions
- several critical thinking questions based on bloom’s taxonomy
- a research/writing activity
- a review page in cloze format
This is wonderful supplement to any reading, history, or science program! 208 pages.
Story Topics Include:
Reading Level 3-5 | Interest Level 4-12
Download the Enhanced
version of this title which allows you to copy text and manipulate the file so that it fits your needs.
Bundle & Save! Buy both High-Interest Nonfiction Reading Strategies titles and save 20%!