More, Less & Altogether Frogs and Flies Quantitative Basic Concepts
Also included in
- Get your kids excited with these fun Spring speech therapy activities! Great for small group and language centers focusing on basic concepts, wh questions, object function, verbs, articulation, literacy, and more for spring speech therapy and summer too. The five little speckled frogs are perfect foPrice $11.00Original Price $15.75Save $4.75
Create flies for the hungry frogs in this basic concepts speech therapy activity! Follow the directions to add the correct number of flies on each page, then add the total. Now let's talk about the math vocabulary- Which frog has more? Less? How many altogether? Perfect for math centers too.
Children will have fun creating play dough flies, thumbprint flies or drawing them.
Includes both a color version to create laminated task cards and a low color/grayscale version great for a send-home mini-book.
This activity is perfect for Spring and Summer themes: Frogs, Ponds, Bugs, and Insects.
• Quantity Language Concepts- More/Less, Altogether, How many?
• Counting to six.
• Positional Concept: Above
➤WHAT'S INCLUDED: 9 useable pages and 2 activities
• 5 Dough Mats: Children roll balls to make “flies” and place the number indicated above the lily pads. Next, have them answer “Which one has the most? Least? How many altogether? “
• 1 Recording Sheet
• BW Student Mini-book for additional practice. Students can draw the flies or make thumbprint flies using an ink pad. (Or use plastic flies from the dollar store!)
Students count and determine how many flies there are altogether and write the answer in the blank.
❤️ More speech and language activities perfect for your little ones:
Five Green and Speckled Frogs Nursery Rhyme Activities 2-Pack
Five Little Ducks Language, Literacy and Articulation Unit
Feed me Language Frog: Prepositions and Where questions
Basic Concept Cowboys: Quantity, Position & Sequence
⭐⭐⭐ Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Yay!! Now you'll get customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Leave a Review button.
Click it and you can give a quick rating and a short comment about the product. I read each and every comment and truly value your feedback. It helps me know which products and activities are most helpful for you, so I can create more of what you need and love! ☺