A HUGE part of the Common Core Standards is incorporating the Standards of Mathematical Practices into your daily instruction. What better way to get students and teachers to understand these practices than by using this mini-poster set resources. There are a variety of tools and representations to meet your needs.
The Standards for Mathematical Practice are...
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively
3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others
4. Model with mathematics
5. Use appropriate tools strategically
6. Attend to precision
7. Look for and make use of structure
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning
Included in this set are:
-Medium sized posters of each of the 8 Math Practice. Each poster includes the name of the practice, the number, as well as a picture which explains/depicts the practice in action
-Circles with the Math Practice number that matches the colors of the other posters
-Sentence Strip cards that list the name of each of the practices
-Handout that has each of the practices and a picture for each practice all on one page!
-Math Practice cards that can be folded in half and then laminated to use with students
Thank you for visiting my store, I hope that you enjoyed my products. Please feel free to give me any feedback as I am always looking to improve my products. Have a great day!