This activity pack includes 7 different activities for students to do to practice or and ore. Ideal for whole group, centers, and independent practice.
Included in this pack:
- or/ore Sort & Recording sheet
- interactive journal
- Read, Highlight, Draw! (2 pgs.)- students will read the sentences, highlight the verbs and draw a picture to go with each.
- Read, Color, Write! Read the words in the frames. Color the ore/or words and write them on the lines below.
- Rhyming Word Matchup- draw lines to match up the words that rhyme.
- Fill it in! Read the sentences. Fill in the blanks to complete the word with either or or ore.
- Spin and Write! Use a pencil and a paper clip to spin the spinner. Then write a word with the pattern you land on!