Here are 2 sight word activities you can use for centers.
1 – Unscramble the Sight Words which includes:
- Posters with sight words on them with fun borders
- 3 recording sheets you can choose from
- Blank recording sheet
- Recording sheet with numbers
- Recording sheet with coloured dots
- Sheets with sight words that students use for reference at the centers (you can double-side and laminate these)
- Sheets with sight words that are scrambled (these can be cut and laminated…I have created 2 different sheets – one with numbers on them and one with coloured dots…you can choose which ones you want to use and then match the recording sheet to the cards.)
2 – Magic Sight Word Boxes which includes:
- A recording sheet with either 4 or 3 sight words but no directions
- A recording sheet with 2 sight words with directions…with this recording sheet, I would double side it with another sheet that had the other 2 sight words for that week.
Check out my blog for more information on these centers: