Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
20.27 MB | 20 pages
Color coordinated package of visuals to further Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) in any classroom. The layout is simple so they can be posted on the wall and easily read.
TWO Wheel Deal posters that can be printed clearly as large as 24" x 30"
1. Bloom's Revised Taxonomy in circular form
2. Webb's Depth of Knowledge (DOK) added to the original Wheel Deal
Three sets of six posters each illustrating the six levels of thinking: Remember, Understand, Apply, Analyze, Evaluate, and Create
1. Verbs to trigger thinking at each level
2. Questions to stimulate your teaching and your students' learning
3. Suggested activities to demonstrate mastery for use as formative assessments
NOTE: I have added the PowerPoint version for all of the posters in response to a TpT buyer's request for an editable version.
Post these in any classroom or print out smaller copies for student notebooks.
Make these an effortless part of your daily instruction and watch those critical thinking skills develop!
For ideas and tools on incorporating critical thinking skills in your reading groups, please check out my Reading Circles Task Cards.
New resources on the way - click on the green star in the upper right to "follow me" and you will be notified automatically.