Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
13.12 MB | N/A pages
Is a lack of fact fluency holding your students back from achieving the expectations of the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics(CCSS-M)?
More Than Just the Facts, is a schoolwide fact fluency program which emphasizes daily use of thinking strategies leading to learning facts from memory. This program is based upon strategy based practice for ten minutes a day, every day, for all students. Implemented with fidelity and integrity, your students will learn more than just the facts.
Zip file includes:
1. a powerpoint which describes the program in detail. The
powerpoint is designed to introduce the program to teachers
and can be used each year as new teachers come on board.
Instructions for use accompany the extensive powerpoint,
2. videos of students using strategies to learn their math facts,
accompanied by descriptions of the activities,
3. a fifteen page story of how and why the program was
developed, including tips for implementation, the assessment
process, instructions for ordering and organizing materials, and
all the necessary steps to set up and prepare to use a
successful new program, and
4. a folder of all the resources necessary to implement the
5. All materials in the zip file are PDFs.