Create flies for the hungry frogs in this basic concepts speech therapy activity! Follow the directions to add the correct number of flies on each page, then add the total. Now let's talk about the math vocabulary- Which frog has more? Less? How many altogether? Perfect for math centers too.
Children will have fun creating play dough flies, thumbprint flies or drawing them.
Includes both a color version to create laminated task cards and a low color/grayscale version great for a send-home minibook.
This activity is perfect for Spring and Summer themes: Frogs, Pond, Bugs and Insects.
• Quantity Language Concepts- More/Less, Altogether
• Positional Concept: Above
➤CONTENTS: 9 Useable pages and 2 activities
• 5 Dough Mats: Children roll balls to make “flies” and place the number indicated above the lily pads. Then answer “Which one has the most? Least? How many altogether? “
• 1 Recording Sheet
• Student Mini-book for additional practice. Students can draw the flies or make thumbprint flies using an inkpad. (Or use plastic flies from the dollar store!) Students count and determine how many flies there are altogether and write the answer in the blank.
❤ For more speech and language activities perfect for your little ones, check out these packs:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺