Make individualized binders your students for morning work. Do away with meaningless worksheets and create binders designed to work on major skill areas. This is a great system for children with special needs or lower elementary level students.
To make: Choose the areas that you would like your students to work on. I choose based on their academic or IEP goals. Then laminate the pages you choose, place in a binder, Velcro the counting/money pages, and provide each student a dry erase marker. Be sure to place the To-Do sheet in the binder so students know and understand the expectations.
This collection of practice pages includes:
- Reading numbers 1-10 - Addition
- Reading numbers 11-20 - Money (Velcro)
- Writing numbers 1-10 - Number order 1-10
- Writing numbers 1-20 - Subtraction
- Counting (Velcro, 2 variations) - Sight Word spelling
- Picture Addition (2, variations) - Blank spelling page
- Word building CVC (2 variations)
- Simple Spelling (2 variations)