The link to the Google Slides version is provided on slide 1 - please be aware that this is being altered throughout the days as I use it. So you may find new and updated versions to download through this link.
This was originally formatted for Google Slides - I HIGHLY recommend saving the Google Slides link and making a copy of it for Google Slides.
I developed this interactive PowerPoint for my special education life skill students. It includes the following:
1. Counting by 5's Chart
2. Counting by 10's Chart and "before" and "after" terms for identifying the numbers in sequence
3. Interactive counting Quarters (using your keys you can show the ones you want and ask how much it equals)
4. Slide on review 100 cents = $1.00
5. 6 slides of coin interaction and spelling of primary coins (Includes - golden dollar, nickel, dime, quarter, half-dollar, and penny)
6. 4 slides of reviewing great than, less than, or equal too using the values of coins (to change this slide you can copy and paste the coins from other pages into the slide to change the amounts daily or as often as you'd like)
7. 5 slides of telling time with red and blue guidance numbers. That way you can interact on the board and have students use the big classroom clocks to set the time with you.
8. 3 slides of counting dollars and coins together as a class
9. 2 slides with a template of review questions that follow along with the review activities