Greeting your students at the door is so important to setting a classroom and school culture. Meeting your students with a hearty handshake, a fist bump, or a comforting hug can set the tone for the day and get your kids off on the right start. It also builds self-respect, confidence, and positive thinking. This printable resource allows your students to pick the greeting that they feel most comfortable with for that day. Just hang it outside your classroom and allow students to pick their daily greeting.
It comes in a multitude of colors to match your décor and is great for any age.
You may also like:
- 5th Grade “I Can” Statements
- Classroom Money
- Sentence Classification Card Sort
- Partner Card for Random Groupings
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
Become a Follower:
- Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
- Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
- Receive email updates about this store.