Morning Meeting Calendar Time has activities and conceptual application of math and reading concepts in a morning meeting calendar time. Children write on the posters once they have been laminated. Just print and laminate and the kiddos can use Vis-A-Vie pens to complete the information from the CCSS.
This “PEACHY” product includes:
• Weather Related Posters-tally marks, bar graph and word form
• Today's Number Posters-expanded notation, word form, tally marks, units-rods-flats
• Individual Posters for Spelling, Vocabulary and Sight Word Posters large enough for you to write the words
• 120 Chart
• Days left in or days until the end of school
analog clock face with and without numbers and the hands to go along with it for changing time
• Problem of the Day Poster
• Days of the Week Poster
• Months of the Year Poster
• Even and Odd Number Posters
• Piggy Bank Poster for counting and representing change
• Listings of the months and days with abbreviations differentiated
• 3 choices for headers for the months and days posters
• 4 different types of each- months and days posters
• Spilled cup of manipulatives for counting and illustrating knowledge and concepts
What buyers are saying about this product:
• Very helpful for my autistic students
• There is a lot more to this morning meeting calendar time than I have seen in others. I am excited to "beef up" my calendar time! Thank you!
• Great stuff in here! Love it.
• A lifesaver. Always appreciate ideas that will make calendar time richer.
Check Out My Other Similarly "SWEET" Resources!
• Morning Meeting Calendar
• Decor Nautical
• Banner Pennants
• Decor Cowboys and Cowgirls
Follow me for the most up to date tips, product releases, and freebies!
• Georgia Grown Kiddos blog
• Georgia Grown Kiddos on Facebook
• Georgia Grown Kiddos on Twitter
• Georgia Grown Kiddos on Instagram
Product Download Information:
This product download is a digital file that will extract a folder that contains the purchased file(s). If you need help opening or printing a file, please refer to tech help within TpT by clicking here
by clicking here for corrected printing
(c) Georgia Grown Kiddos
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.