These plans are the best way to engage students in learning Life Skills! Included in this 17 page document are video clips, activities in small groups, discussion topics, and photos of posters to hang in your classroom. Each day's lesson is designed to take no more than 10-15 minutes, truly a short lesson to get your day started.
Use these plans in addition to my Goal Setting sheet and you will have everything you need to set your students up for a successful learning environment!
The lessons are centered around 11 basic life skills + Growth Mindset Ideas
- Cooperates with others
- Actively listens and responds appropriately
- Accepts opinions and feelings of others.
- Uses time effectively to complete quality work.
- Demonstrates honest & appropriate behavior.
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates Organizational skills.
- Demonstrates positive interactions with others.
- Displays positive attitude
+ Growth Mindset Lesson Ideas