Want to get more out of your circle time? Incorporate counting, place value, money, and more with these fun calendar materials!
Each day, students mark off the day on the calendar and add a penny to their "bank", trading up to a higher coin whenever possible. Keep adding and trading and your students will be money masters before no time!
I've incorporated these “Morning Meeting Math Materials" in my own special education classroom for many years. They are colorful and eye catching and will brighten up any classroom! The best part is that once you have it all laminated, you’ll be able to use it for years!
Here's what's included in this resource:
• 13 Calendar Templates (including 1 blank)
• Realistic looking U.S. coins and tender
• Piggy bank poster to use as a template to "collect" coins
• 2 Place value mat posters (1 blank and 1 featuring a ten frame)
• "Making Cents" Money conversion chart poster
• Teacher tips and Guidelines for using this product
All pages are also included in Black/ White
You may also like:
•Telling Time File Folder Games
•Counting File Folder Games
•Days of the Week/ Months of the Year Fine Motor Activity Bundle
•Play Dough Mat Early Learning Bundle
•Name Letter Activities: Build, Write, & Practice
•Token Economy Behavior Management System
•MATH FACTS Magic Task Cards BIG BUNDLE
Don't forget to follow my store for new freebies, updates, and new products! You can also come visit me on: