Morning Meetings can be a powerful tool for starting your day off right, helping students get to know each other, building relationships and trust with your students, and helping your class develop teamwork skills! Wanting to start Morning Meetings but not sure how to go about it? This set is EXACTLY what you need!
- Tips for starting Morning Meetings (structure and time allotments)
- Easily printable cards for each segment of your Morning Meeting:
- Greetings (5 cards, most with variations)
- Share Time / Discussion Prompts (192 cards)
- Team-Building Activities (28 cards, some with variations)
- Plus blank cards for you to add your own ideas.
Almost all activities can be done within your classroom with no supplies at all. A few activities require small items that can be found in any classroom. All cards include detailed instructions so that you can get started right away!