This Morning Meeting Notebook is geared toward Pre-K - 1st grade students. There are multiple versions of some sections, allowing students to build their skills. It is easily adaptable by teachers to hone in on their students' needs and includes the following:
* A Title Page
* An Attendance Page: Insert your own students names and/or pictures. Then, you or your students can drag them into the appropriate boxes.
* Weather Pages: Included are two weather pages, one simple and one that can be built upon to introduce or practice graphing. There are also two clothing pages than can be used in conjunction with the weather pages.
* Schedule Pages: Two pages of schedule icons allow you to choose the subjects that your students will be studying each day.
* Letter of the Week: Five activities are set-up for the letter "Aa". One activity can be completed each day of the week. The activities need only slight alterations in order to prepare them for the next week and letter.
* Words of the Week: Five activities are set up for two Dolch words (up & down) and need slight alterations to prepare them for additional words.
* Number of the Day: A set of activities (currently set up for "3") allows students to focus on a different number each day of the week.