Cultivate relationships and social-emotional well-being among students in your classroom with an entire year of quick, digital SEL Morning Meetings. This can be used for distance learning or in person and include . They are completely editable and come with PowerPoint and Google Slides options.
Open the PREVIEW to get a comprehensive view at what is included.
Each morning meeting is set up with four parts:
2. (18 different socially distanced greetings)
3. : Mindset Monday, Tell Us Tuesday, Would you Rather Wednesday, Thoughtful Thursday, Free Share Friday (see below for further details)
*Customize to fit your needs - Every week includes empty editable daily templates. You can also delete any slides you don't want*
- This day focuses on quotes to motivate and grow students’ mindset. Quote topics include growth mindset, effort, uniqueness, kindness, perseverance, teamwork, attitude, and more. Teachers will facilitate discussion on the meaning of the quote and how it can be applied.
- This day focuses on getting to know each other! Slides ask about family, feelings, favorites, friends, preferences, memories, and more.
- This is a fun day for students to respond to a “would you rather” question. Some are silly, some are fun, some are fictional, and some are realistic!
- This day focuses on having thoughtful conversations with peers about various life scenarios and questions. The scenarios center around the 5 core competencies of the CASEL framework (self-awareness, self-management, responsible decision making, social awareness, and relationship skills).
- Each Thoughtful Thursday includes a challenge (call to action) for students that applies to one of the 5 competencies or other SEL skills.
- Students may share anything they want this day.
At $15 for 40 weeks, that's less than 40¢ per week!
Updated 8/16/20 to include two completely blank slides each week that match the theme, so you can edit the titles on the headers as well. *You will need to use your own fonts*