Also included in
- These printable or digital greeting, sharing, and activity cards make planning morning meeting a breeze. They are perfect for your blended or hybrid learning model!This bundle includes 36 greeting cards, 36 sharing cards and 36 activity cards to help build positive classroom culture during morning m$10.00$12.00Save $2.00
These printable or digital sharing cards provide simple discussion topics for your class to do during morning meeting. They are perfect for your blended or hybrid learning model!
Choose from 36 cards to give students an opportunity to talk about their lives and things that interest them.
These make planning morning meeting a breeze and ensure you never have to plan a sharing topic on the fly.
If you don't do morning meeting in your classroom, don't worry, these cards provide a quick and simple resource to help build classroom climate by allowing students to converse about personal topics.
These sharing cards can be printed with the icons for students on one side and question on the other side. They can also be projected. Also included are blank cards and slides to create your own morning meeting sharing questions.
- Google Slides Compatible Sharing Cards
- 36 colored printable sharing cards
- 36 black and white printable sharing cards
- 36 printable sharing questions
- 36 colored projectable questions
- 4 editable colored printable sharing cards
- 1 editable colored projectable sharing question slide
**To line up two-sided horizontal page layouts during printing, you may need to select the 'short-edge binding' printer setting option.**
Visit our blog to find out more about how we use student greeting cards in the classroom. If you like these greeting cards then we know you will love our Student Led Morning Meeting and/or our Morning Meeting Activity Cards
We would love to hear from you! Please remember to earn your free TpT credit by leaving feedback when you purchase!
Follow us to get updates on our newest products!
For helpful tips, hints, and classroom strategies check out our blog!