Morning Meeting (or Class Meeting) is a must-have for any upper elementary classroom. It builds classroom community, teamwork, and character. These Morning Meeting Slides are to be used during your Classroom Meetings to save you time.
This bundle currently has Morning Meeting Slides for Days 1-20, Days 21-40, Days 41-60, Days 61-80, Days 81-100, Days 101-120, and Days 121-140 in it, but there will be 200 days of Class Meeting Slides in it when it's finished!! You get both the PowerPoint version and the Google Slides version so that you can use whatever is best for you!
There are six Morning Meeting slides for each day. You can pick and choose which ones to use. You don't need to come up with class meeting ideas and plans because these are ready to go for you:
- Welcome: this can be used as a bell work slide, or you can type in the tasks students should do first thing in the morning.
- Morning Meeting Greetings: these greeting slides have different ways for your students to greet each other every day.
- Morning Meeting Share Topics: These questions of the day are used to hold discussions and get to know your students. Some of them are for fun and others are deep.
- Morning Meeting Activities: Each day there is an activity or game to play that works on student collaboration and communication.
- Morning Meeting Messages: You have two options for this slide- there is an editable blank slide for you to write in your personal morning message. There is also a Message slide for Social-Emotional Learning. There is a character trait highlighted for ten days at a time with discussion questions, activities, read alouds, etc. to do to teach by discovery. In this section, your students will learn about RESPECT and ACCEPTANCE
In this download, you will find a PDF document to READ FIRST! This has your instructions, details, supply list, AND the link to the Google Slides version of these Morning Meeting slides. You will also find the PowerPoint version of the Class Meeting slides.
These Morning Meeting slides make your classroom meetings easier and smoother so that no matter what's going on, you know that this part of your day is taken care of. You don't have to worry about planning your class meetings, because I've done the hard part for you!!
For more Classroom Community ideas, read this blog post!
Follow me on Instagram for more Morning Meeting ideas!