Easily run a daily morning meeting with this 100% editable and low-prep classroom meeting resource for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR with ready-to-go slides and printable cards that target important social-emotional learning topics. You will have all that you need to engage your students with greetings that build classroom community, sharing topics for discussions, and fun activities each day.
This SEL resource includes everything you need to engage and connect with kids and make a HUGE impact in only 15 minutes a day! You will have everything you need for a daily morning meeting all school year long that targets important emotional awareness and social skills topics.
The mind+heart Morning Meeting BUNDLE gives you an entire YEAR’S WORTH of SEL slides for every day and every month of the school year.
Each meeting covers important social-emotional learning topics with its daily themes, greetings, questions, and activities. (Mindful Monday, Take-Charge Tuesday, Wise Wednesday, Thoughtful Thursday, Friendly Friday)
What the Mind+Heart Morning Meeting SEL Resource Includes:
- 11 months of meeting slides included (August-June)
- Each month has four weeks of slides (105 slides for each month)
- Completed slides with a variety of greetings, sharing questions, and activities
- EDITABLE morning messages for you to customize
- BONUS #1: Printable cards for every slide in PDF format
- BONUS #2: Printable planners to organize your meetings
- BONUS #3: Printable guideline & routine posters to help you teach and review expectations
↑↑↑ See the PREVIEW for a close-up look at the mind+heart Morning Meeting resource BUNDLE, the types of slides included, the variety of greeting ideas, sharing topics, and engaging activities, as well as the extra bonus tools to make your meetings a breeze! ↑↑↑
Why YOU need this morning meeting resource! (IMPORTANT FEATURES)
- It covers the most important topics that we often do not have time to teach (SEL ones).
- It provides you with an opportunity to incorporate meaningful discussions and impactful activities that build important social and emotional skills and grow your classroom community.
- It is completely editable so you can customize and change any of the wording to suit your needs.
- It provides a TON of variety and does not simply repeat all the same greetings, sharing ideas, and activities each month. Some will be repeated to build familiarity, but switched up to keep things fresh and engaging!
- It is 100% paperless for those wanting to display the slides each day without any extra prep!
SAVE $$$ from buying the monthly meeting slides and cards separately! The entire mind+heart Morning Meeting bundle is valued at $66 (each unit separately costs $6). Buy the bundle NOW for 40% off!
How to Use the Morning Meeting SEL Resource:
- This morning meeting resource is ready to go!
- Simply download and open the Powerpoint file or PDF document you want to use. Project it onto your whiteboard, screen, or smartboard.
- Optional: Upload the editable PPT file to Google Slides
- You will only need to type in your daily morning message onto that slide and the rest is ready to go! You could also pull it up on your tablet or use the included printable cards.
What months and themes are included in the mind+heart Social Emotional Learning Morning Meeting resource BUNDLE?
August mind+heart SEL Morning Meeting resource – Back to school theme (see it HERE)
September mind+heart SEL Morning Meeting resource – Apples theme (see it HERE)
October mind+heart SEL Morning Meeting resource – Both Fall & Halloween themes included (see it HERE)
November mind+heart SEL Morning Meeting resource – Fall/Thanksgiving theme (see it HERE)
December mind+heart SEL Morning Meeting resource – Christmas theme (see it HERE)
January mind+heart SEL Morning Meeting resource – Winter theme (see it HERE)
February mind+heart SEL Morning Meeting resource – Valentine’s Day theme (see it HERE)
March mind+heart SEL Morning Meeting resource – Spring theme (see it HERE)
April mind+heart SEL Morning Meeting resource – Earth Day theme (see it HERE)
May mind+heart SEL Morning Meeting resource – Bugs in Nature theme (see it HERE)
June mind+heart SEL Morning Meeting resource – Beach theme (see it HERE)
All about the mind+heart SEL Morning Meeting resource for K-2:
The mind+heart SEL Morning Meeting resource aligns to the CASEL framework of the 5 core competencies for SEL (self-awareness, self-management, responsible decision making, social awareness, and relationship skills), as well as other state SEL initiatives. It also follows the Responsive Classroom organization of a morning meeting with a greeting, sharing, group activity, and morning message.
The ultimate goal of this resource is to help teachers incorporate SEL into the classroom during short chunks of available time. With the low-prep format of this resource, teachers can easily post and flip through the daily slides that will guide and lead the classroom meeting seamlessly and effectively.
Through a daily classroom meeting, the classroom environment will be enhanced, relationships will develop, and your community will grow. Daily classroom meetings can and will dramatically change the climate of your classroom for the better! Children will connect with and learn about peers and develop social skills, while openly sharing about themselves and developing self-awareness at the same time.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Breanna B. says, "Our SEL curriculum was pulled from our school and I’ve been looking for something new to implement ever since, I’ve been using this bundle for the past week and the kids LOVE it. It is their favorite part of the day, and mine! I use the PowerPoint slides but I also printed, laminated, and placed the cards on a binder ring for quick access! I love the themes and it makes our morning meetings brainless for me and engaging for them! A 10-15 minute daily meeting has made such a difference in their attitudes towards each other and improves behavior. Hardly any teacher prep required."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Dina F. says, "We use this resource daily in my classroom. It allows us to begin our morning in an organized and constructed way. Love the activities included in the morning meeting and would recommend this resource."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Luanne P. says, "I just recently purchased this resource and it has made my planning for my morning meetings so much easier! Students are enjoying the different shares, greetings, and activities. I love that I can edit the slides to meet our classroom needs. Thank you for sharing this wonderful resource!"
Looking to build more SEL into your week?
Try the BEST-SELLING SEL resources available for K-2 & 3-5 that each contain a year’s worth of lessons and activities.
Related SEL Products that work great with this resource!
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands of PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2019 Proud to be Primary