Morning Meeting for February - Activities, Sharing, Greetings - Valentine's Day
Also included in
- Easily run a daily morning meeting with this 100% editable and low-prep classroom meeting resource for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR with ready-to-go slides and printable cards that target important social-emotional learning topics. You will have all that you need to engage your students with greetings thaPrice $39.00Original Price $63.25Save $24.25
Begin a daily morning meeting or build upon your own with this 100% editable and low-prep classroom meeting resource for February that targets important social-emotional learning topics.
This Valentine's Day themed morning meeting resource includes everything you need to engage and connect with kids and make a HUGE impact in only 15 minutes a day in February! You will have everything you need for a daily morning meeting all month long!
The mind+heart Morning Meeting resource gives you an entire MONTH'S WORTH of SEL slides for every day in February.
Each meeting covers important social-emotional learning topics with its daily themes, greetings, questions, and activities. (Mindful Monday, Take-Charge Tuesday, Wise Wednesday, Thoughtful Thursday, Friendly Friday)
What the FEBRUARY Mind+Heart Morning Meeting Resource Includes:
· Four weeks of slides (105 slides) + an extra week or customizable slides (if needed)
· Completed slides with a variety of greetings, sharing questions, and activities
· EDITABLE morning messages and slides for you to customize
· BONUS #1: Printable cards for every slide in PDF format
· BONUS #2: Printable planners to organize your meetings
· BONUS #3: Printable guideline & routine posters to help you teach and review expectations
↑↑↑ See the PREVIEW for a close-up look at the FEBRUARY mind+heart Morning Meeting resource, the types of slides included, the variety of greeting ideas, sharing topics, and engaging activities, as well as the extra bonus tools to make your meetings a breeze! ↑↑↑
Why YOU need this morning meeting resource! (IMPORTANT FEATURES)
1. It covers the most important topics that we often do not have time to teach (SEL ones).
2. It provides you with an opportunity to incorporate meaningful discussions and impactful activities that build important social and emotional skills and grow your classroom community.
3. It is completely editable so you can customize and change any of the wording to suit your needs.
4. It provides a TON of variety and does not simply repeat all the same greetings, sharing ideas, and activities.
5. It is 100% paperless for those wanting to display the slides each day without any extra prep!
SAVE $$$ from buying the monthly meeting slides and cards separately! Buy the bundle NOW AT A SPECIAL DISCOUNT!
How to Use the FEBRUARY Morning Meeting Resource:
- This morning meeting resource is ready to go!
- Simply download and open the Powerpoint file or PDF document you want to use. Project it onto your whiteboard, screen, or smartboard.
- You will only need to type in your daily morning message onto that slide and the rest is ready to go! You could also pull it up on your tablet or use the included printable cards.
All about the mind+heart SEL Morning Meeting resources for K-2:
The mind+heart SEL Morning Meeting resources align to the CASEL framework of the 5 core competencies for SEL (self-awareness, self-management, responsible decision making, social awareness, and relationship skills), as well as other state SEL initiatives. It also follows the Responsive Classroom organization of a morning meeting with a greeting, sharing, group activity, and morning message.
The ultimate goal of this resource is to help teachers incorporate SEL into the classroom during short chunks of available time. With the low-prep format of this resource, teachers can easily post and flip through the daily slides that will guide and lead the classroom meeting seamlessly and effectively.
Through a daily classroom meeting, the classroom environment will be enhanced, relationships will develop, and your community will grow. Daily classroom meetings can and will dramatically change the climate of your classroom for the better! Children will connect with and learn about peers and develop social skills, while openly sharing about themselves and developing self-awareness at the same time.
Looking to build more SEL into your week?
Try the BEST-SELLING SEL resources available for K-2 & 3-5 that each contain a year’s worth of lessons and activities.
Check out the other SEL units for K-2:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands of PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2019 Proud to be Primary