Have you been looking for a quicker way to let your students know what to do when they arrive to the library or to your classroom, AND keep yourself on track? Then these Morning Message templates are for you!
Each morning message includes a space to put:
1) General reminders for things we did all the time (the clipboard)
2) The grade level and the time slot (but this could be adapted to also put the subject taught and the time period)
3) An agenda with the list of activities for the day (ombre paint palette)
4) The book we would be reading that day (the book)
5) Special links to websites or videos or other activities (the computer)
I've included 3 versions to suit your needs:
1) One version stating "Library Learning Targets" to use if you're a librarian
2) One version stating "Today's Learning Targets" to use if you're a classroom teacher
3) One version with a blank box so that you could write in your own text
As an added bonus, I've included a link to download a copy of the template on Google Slides instead of using them through PowerPoint.
I hope you find these useful!