Are you tired of redirecting the same students to do the same tasks every morning? Use these morning routine visuals to help keep students on task and stop answering the same questions every morning. Streamline your morning routines with by using these cards as visual cues to create visual schedules.
Use the large cards for the whole group on the board or in a pocket chart. Use the small set to create individual mini schedules for your students. Visual cues and supports are helpful for young students, ESL/ELD students and students with autism. These students benefit from consistency and visuals to support routines in the classroom. These cards are the perfect way to support students during morning work activities to keep everyone on task and minimize the chaos.
• 1 set of larger morning routine visual cards
• 1 set of small morning routine visual cards for mini visual schedules
• 6 different mini schedule templates (with 4, 5, and 6 spaces)
• 13 cards in each size: take out planner, take out folder, hand in notes, hand in homework, take down chair, hang up backpack, do morning work, use bathroom, sharpen pencil, read, sit at desk, hang up jacket, and make lunch choice
• blank cards to create your own routine steps
• Number cards 1-8 and transition word (first, then, next, last) cards
Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase!
You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these visual resources:
• Direction Cards and Classroom Visual Cues
• Class Visual Schedule Cards with Great Classroom Visuals
• Sensory Choice Cards and Activity Labels
Let's Connect ►►► Facebook | Instagram | Blog
Created by © Amy Murray 2018