Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Need an easy way to get morning tubs set up in your classroom? These editable cards are the perfect tool to help you get your morning bins started, providing some morning tub ideas, as well as a simple way to set up and manage tool your morning activities. These cards give students directions they can always refer to as they work.
Simply change the text on each card to give directions that your students will understand and that are specific to your expectations. Then, print, cut, laminate, and stick the card to a bin or place it in the basket for students to see as they work on their morning bin activity!
There are 32 cards included with clipart and the corresponding morning tub title already on the card. All 32 cards come in 2 different designs and each design has two different colored fonts at the top.
I've included ALL of these cards with the words "Morning Tubs" at the top, as well as all the cards with the words "Morning Tub" (singular) at the top. I couldn't decide which was better, so I just included both. Haha!
There are also blank cards for you to insert your own morning tub titles and clip art in case you need to add other activities to your classroom activities. These cards come completely blank with only the "Morning Tubs" title at the top, as well as with the "Morning Tubs" title at the top and on piece of generic clipart.
Please ask any questions you might have BEFORE purchasing so we can be sure you're getting exactly what you need! :) Editing directions and fonts used are provided inside the product.
To read about why morning tubs can be a great addition to your classroom, CLICK HERE!
This product is a POWERPOINT PRESENTATION.
To edit this product, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the PowerPoint presentation.
2. Click on the text that you want to edit.
3. Type in the text that you want to include.
4. Select/highlight all the text boxes when you’re finished entering your text to change the font to whatever is your favorite.
5. To save: Go to file, select print, choose “Save as PDF” from the drop down menu, and save the PDF to your desktop for easy access.
*** If there is not a text box somewhere that you would like a text box to be, you can simply insert a text box by going to insert and choosing "Text Box".
* If you want your edited text to match the text that is already on the background of the product, you will need to purchase those fonts.
* If you need to add another slide in with the same background so you don’t have to lose each week’s information, right click on the slide you want to duplicate and choose “duplicate slide”. Then, change the old information to new information on the new slide.
* If you have any questions or are having trouble editing, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll figure it out together!
Sign up to get letters from Alleah, including updates about products, blog posts, and other happy freebies! :) Follow all the adventures on social media too…I’d love to see you there!