Are you tired of planning morning work for your kids? Me too!
This year I decided to do away with morning work and use morning tubs instead!
What are Morning Tubs?
Morning tubs are tubs of engaging practice/fun for the start of the day. I teach kindergarten, so I use my morning tubs to practice fine motor skills as well as academic skills. We use lots of geo-boards, pattern blocks, tweezers, cutting practice, and writing practice in our tubs, but you can include any type of work/fun practice that you want!
**A pdf of the 8 tub cards that I use (see preview for visuals). – note – these are not editable
- pocket chart headers
- pocket chart cards that coordinate with the tub/drawer cards
- student rotation cards (write your students names on these cards so they know where to go each morning)
- big tub/drawer cards
**A powerpoint of 10 unnumbered cards – note- you will need to add text boxes to number these
- Just in case you would rather have 10 cards (enough for 2 weeks), I have included 10 unnumber cards. Just add a text box to add the numbers to the cards
- pocket chart cards that coordinate with tub/drawer cards (editable with a text box)
- student rotation cards (add a text box to type the names of your students directly onto each card)
**Just print the set you need**
Not sure how to edit an editable document?
for some tips.
for more classroom décor!
For more classroom tips and fun, check out my blog Live Love Learn with Miss Kriss
Thanks for looking!