Morning Work 3rd Grade Print and Digital
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Looking for morning work that is comprehensive covering reading, language, math, social studies, and science? This unique morning work includes a full page per day (not a 1/4th of a page, not a 1/2 sheet) and includes three versions: PowerPoint (EDITABLE), print, and digital (Google Slides and PPT)!
Also, while this morning work is carefully aligned to Common Core standards, there are no notations on worksheets, and they would work equally well for schools with other standards.
Here’s what is included in the entire year unit:
144 Editable Worksheets in PowerPoint
144 Worksheets in PDFs
144 Google Slides
Detailed Table of Contents
Why you'll love this resource:
- It is an ENTIRE YEAR long unit that includes EVERY 3rd grade Common Core standard for reading, language, and math, as well as social studies and science (NGSS) too!
- There's a full page per day for Mon. - Thurs. (I like to keep Fridays open for catch-up projects or a soft start).
- The paperless version for Google Classroom™ can be completed online and graded together.
- The PowerPoint version is completely editable so you can match the pacing to fit your needs!
- The standards spiral the entire year to keep skills fresh!
- Mondays and Wednesdays have reading, social studies, and math. Tuesdays and Thursdays have language, science, and math. Half of the reading passages are fiction and the other half is nonfiction.
- There is a detailed table of contents with standards listed so you can use the pages in whichever order works for you.
- It has engaging topics your students will enjoy!
- Lots of formats are included from timelines, to maps, charts, fiction and informational text passages too!
- It can be used in a variety of ways, like morning work, seat work, homework, extra credit, for homeschool, tutoring, and more!
Want to download a FREE 10 days of Morning Work for 3rd Graders to see what you think?
FREE 10 Days of Morning Work for 3rd Grade
Need other grades?
Looking for other resources for 3rd grade? Check these out:
20 Reading Games Bundle Fiction and Nonfiction for 3rd Grade
Math Task Cards Bundle for 3rd Grade (30 Task Card Sets)
Main Idea Kit for 3rd - 5th Grades (Differentiated)
Text Evidence Kit for 3rd - 5th Grades (Differentiated)
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star above.
Thanks so very much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.