This resource contains 16 weeks’ worth of daily morning work daily challenges (80 in all). Aimed at youngsters in Upper Elementary. There is a mixture of English and math challenges, thinking skills, logic puzzles and visual literacy.
The resource contains two PowerPoints - one has the challenges arranged so that, for example, you get five maths challenges in a particular week or five spelling challenges.
The second PowerPoint contains the same challenges but as a mixed bag.
Some of the challenges are open-ended. Those having an answer are followed by an answer slide.
The themes covered are:
- Geography Recipes - work out the amounts needed to make each city.
- Emoji Sums - emoji figures instead of numbers. Great fun!
- Anagram-azing - having fun with anagrams.
- Words Within Words - just how many words can you make from one word?
- Thinking Skills - let your imagination go wild!
- Matchstick Puzzles - these should be easy but…
- Visual Literacy - some great pictures to think about, discuss and maybe write about.
- Word Sums - where did all those peanuts go?
- Planet Recipes - work out the amounts needed to make each planet.
- Multiplication Facts - a multiplication grid to fill in.
Please watch the video preview (full screen) to see part of one of the PowerPoints in action.
If you enjoy this resource from Goodeyedeers then please tell your colleagues and maybe leave us a review. Many thanks.
Other PowerPoint Lessons
The Goodeyedeers Blog
Our blog is the place for lots of free writing ideas and resources.
Where To Find Us?
On Twitter @goodeyedeers
On Pinterest - Goodeyedeers
On Instagram - goodeyedeers51
Feedback and Information
- To be kept updated on future products, updates and sales don't forget to follow our store.
- If you have any queries about this product then contact us through the Product Q&A and we will get back to you.
- If you and your children enjoy this product then we would love it if you could leave us a review. Many thanks.
All the money raised from the sale of our resources goes to a UK children's charity called MedEquip4Kids
Important Technical Information:
Always unzip and save the files before opening the PowerPoint or printing the PDF pages.
Created by Goodeyedeers © 2020
Single classroom user license. Please do not share or place on the Internet.