1 month of math morning work focused on 4 specific skills.
*This product is now a part of a 5 month bundle! Click HERE to check it out!
I know every classroom is different and every classroom, district, town, county and state teaches math in a slightly different order. For this reason, I have created math morning work packs with specific skills in mind rather than for specific months of the year or grade levels.
This particular pack asks students to complete 5 tasks daily.
1) Writing out the date. (Monday, July 29, 2013)
2) Adding two fractions with unlike denominators.
3) Multiplying a 1 digit number by a 3 digit number.
4) Changing an improper fraction into a mixed number.
5) Converting a mixed number into an improper fraction.
This morning work is most appropriate for 5th graders