1 month of math morning work focused on 4 specific skills.
*This product is now a part of a bundle of 5 months of morning work. 5 months for $10.00** Click HERE to check it out!
I know every classroom is different and every classroom, district, town, county and state teaches math in a slightly different order. For this reason, I have created math morning work packs with specific skills in mind rather than for specific months of the year or grade levels.
This particular pack asks students to complete 5 tasks daily.
1) Writing out the date. (Monday, July 29, 2013)
2) Adding together two 2 digit numbers without regrouping
3) Recording the number that comes before and after a given number.
4) Drawing a representation of a 3 digit number.
5) Skip Counting by 10s starting at a multiple of 10.
This morning work is most appropriate for 2nd grade or review in 3th grade.