Products in this Bundle (20)
showing 1-5 of 20 products
The original daily spiral review morning work! Our morning work/ bell-ringer expertly spiral reviews the language arts and mathematics standards.
This is a BUNDLE of the following items:
- Kindergarten Morning Work
- 1st Grade Morning Work
- 2nd Grade Morning Work
- 3rd Grade Morning Work
- 4th Grade Morning Work (GROWING BUNDLE)
This bundle is a great way to save $$$ on all our morning work. As we add new grade levels, the price will increase, so when you buy now you're getting the best price it will ever be!
We call it morning work but this incredible review activity can be worked into any part of your school day. It’s one thing we will never teach a day of school without because we’ve seen incredible results with our own students for years.
Daily Spiral Review is one of the most effective ways to help students move their learning from short-term to long-term memory. Every time our students retrieve information from their memories it becomes easier to recall that information in the future. Our Spiral Review includes both math & ELA content because studies show that mixing different content challenges the learner but leads to more flexible understanding and the ability to implement knowledge in varied situations. We space out how frequently students see certain content to help deepen their understanding.
What makes our morning work special?
- Horizontal (easy to project!) pages
- Detailed answer key
- High quality, non-distracting design
- Both Math & ELA content
- Carefully planned content designed to build independence in students
- Expertly spiraled content that constantly reviews and increases in difficulty
- Key features designed to help students deepen their understanding
- Includes print and cursive handwriting skill practice
- 3 unique, editable cover options (each in color and b&w)
- NEW: Google Slides for each week (1st-4th) and Seesaw links (1st-2nd)
Please visit the links to the individual morning work listings to see their contents and previews.
Copyright © Second Story Window
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.